Morbi et tellus imperdiet, aliquam nulla sed, dapibus erat. Aenean dapibus sem non purus venenatis vulputate. Donec accumsan eleifend blandit. Nullam auctor ligula

Get In Touch

Quick Email
[email protected]
  • Home |
  • What are the odds of having same birthday as best friend

What are the odds of having same birthday as best friend

how much do real estate agentsmake
Testimonial 1: "Wow, I just have to say, what a fantastic tool! I was skeptical at first, but when I used it to find out the odds of being paired up with someone else in a group of 30, I was blown away. The results were accurate, and the interface was user-friendly. This website definitely deserves a standing ovation for making statistics so much fun! Kudos to the team behind it!" - Sarah, 26, New York City Testimonial 2: "I cannot express enough how impressed I am with this incredible website! I mean, seriously, what are the odds of me being paired up with someone else in a group of 30? I was dying to find out, and this platform delivered beyond my expectations. Not only did it provide me with the probability I was looking for, but it also did so in an engaging and interactive way. It's like they turned math into a game! I will definitely be recommending this to all my friends and colleagues. Well done, guys!" - Jake, 33, Los Angeles Testimonial 3: "Where has this website been all my life? As someone who loves to ponder over probabilities, I was overjoyed when I stumbled upon this gem. The

What are the odds that no one has a birthday on a given day

Title: The Birthday Paradox: What Are the Odds that No One Has a Birthday on a Given Day? Hey there, party people! Have you ever wondered about the odds of finding a day where nobody in the whole wide world is celebrating their birthday? It may sound like a needle in a haystack situation, but let's take a fun ride through the fascinating world of statistics to find out just how likely this scenario is. Now, before we dive into the numbers, let's set the stage. Picture yourself surrounded by a bustling crowd, where people from all walks of life are gathered. Imagine you're in the United States, where the vibrant culture ensures that birthdays are celebrated with gusto. But, is there a day when absolutely no one is blowing out candles on their cake? Let's find out! The "birthday paradox" is a concept that challenges our intuition. It suggests that in a group of just 23 people, the chances of two individuals sharing the same birthday are already over 50%! Mind-blowing, right? This paradox arises from the fact that we tend to think about birthdays individually, rather than collectively. As a result, the probability of overlapping birthdays increases substantially. So, what are the odds that no one has a birthday on a given day?

What are the odds of having same birthday as best friend

Testimonial 1: Name: Sarah Thompson Age: 27 City: Los Angeles, CA "I cannot believe the odds! My best friend and I have always shared a close bond, but when we stumbled upon the 'what are the odds of having the same birthday as your best friend' search, we were blown away. We decided to give it a shot and found this amazing website that provided us with the answer we were looking for. The results were jaw-dropping! The chances of sharing the same birthday as my best friend were incredibly slim, but against all odds, we were born on the exact same day! It's like the universe conspired to bring us together. We can't stop marveling at this mind-boggling coincidence. Thank you for shedding light on this fascinating question!" Testimonial 2: Name: Michael Rodriguez Age: 32 City: New York City, NY "Wow, just wow! I was always curious about the likelihood of sharing the same birthday as my best friend and stumbled across this website during my search. Little did I know that it would provide me with an answer that left me in awe. The 'what are the odds of having the same birthday as your best friend' inquiry had always intrigued me

How many people do you need to have in a room guarantee that there are at least 2 who have the same birthday excluding year )?

23 people 23 people. In a room of just 23 people there's a 50-50 chance of at least two people having the same birthday.

How many people do you need to be in a room to make it more than likely that two of them share a birthday?

23 people Combinations do not scale linearly If you've been playing with the interactive above you may have come across the answer to the birthday problem: only about 23 people are needed for a greater than 50% chance of a shared birthday.

How many random people need to be in the same room for there to be a 99.95% chance that two people have the same birthday?

75 people Using the complementary rule, this is the equivalent of saying that there is a 1–0.05% chance, or 99.95% chance, that at least one of the pairs will have the same birthday. Therefore the answer is 75 people.

What is the rarest birthday?

The least common birthday is leap day, or February 29. But because the day only occurs once every four years, it's obvious it would yield the least amount of birthdays. The rarest birthday of the 365 annual calendar days is Christmas Day, Dec. 25.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the probability of meeting a random person who has the same birthday?

One person has a 1/365 chance of meeting someone with the same birthday. Two people have a 1/183 chance of meeting someone with the same birthday. But! Those two people might also have the same birthday, right, so you have to add odds of 1/365 for that.

How rare is the rarest birthday?

What are the rarest birthdays?
  • December 25 (6,574 average yearly births)
  • January 1 (7,792 average yearly births)
  • December 24 (8,069 average daily births)
  • July 4 (8,796 average yearly births)
  • January 2 (9,307 average yearly births)
  • December 26 (9,543 average yearly births)
  • November 27 (9,718 average yearly births)

FAQ

What is the probability that two friends have same birthday?
What's the chance that two people share the same birthday? The first person can be born on any day of the year, this means that the probability is 365/365 = 1. The second person has to be born on the same day as the first and there is a 1/365 chance of that happening.
How many people guarantee a shared birthday?
23 people. In a room of just 23 people there's a 50-50 chance of at least two people having the same birthday. In a room of 75 there's a 99.9% chance of at least two people matching. Put down the calculator and pitchfork, I don't speak heresy. The birthday paradox is strange, counter-intuitive, and completely true.

What are the odds of having same birthday as best friend

What is the probability of 2 students having the same birthday? What's the chance that two people share the same birthday? The first person can be born on any day of the year, this means that the probability is 365/365 = 1. The second person has to be born on the same day as the first and there is a 1/365 chance of that happening.
What is the probability that two persons among n have same birthday? The probability that in a group of N people at least two will have the same birthday is. 1−(365)! (365)N(365−N)!
  • What is the statistic for sharing the same birthday?
    • In a room of just 23 people there's a 50-50 chance of at least two people having the same birthday. In a room of 75 there's a 99.9% chance of at least two people matching.
  • How many students in a classroom share the same birthday?
    • For example, in a classroom of 30 students, you'd have a 70% chance of two classmates sharing a birthday. If you increase the number of people in the room to 70, there's a 99.9% chance that a pair of people will have the same birthday!